Marine Grade Adhesive
1) Cut the material to fit the area before putting adhesive on sub-floor.
2) Once the material is cut to fit, roll half of it back to expose the sub-floor.
3) Apply the adhesive with a 1/16×1/16×1/16 notched trowel.
4) Let the adhesive flash off (leave exposed) for 5-10 minutes.
5) Place G-Floor that you was rolled back in to adhesive.
6) Repeat with remaining half of floor.
7) After 30 minutes to and hour ó roll entire floor with weighted roller.
Obviously every layout is different, but these are good general directions. You should still have working time with the adhesive even after it sits exposed for 5-10 minutes.