Marine Grade Adhesive
There is an updated version of this article here
1) Cut the material to fit the area before putting adhesive on the sub-floor.
2) Once the material is cut to fit, roll half of it back to expose the sub-floor.
3) Apply the adhesive with a 1/16×1/16×1/16 notched trowel.
4) Let the adhesive flash off (leave exposed) for 5-10 minutes.
5) Place G-Floor that you rolled back into the adhesive.
6) Repeat with the remaining half of the floor.
7) After 30 minutes to an hour, roll the entire floor with a weighted roller.
Obviously, every layout is different, but these are good general directions. You should still have working time with the adhesive even after it sits exposed for 5-10 minutes.