Top 10 Ways You Know Its Time To BuyÂ a Containment Mat
All in fun of course! But water damage to your garage floor is no laughing matter. Consider a containment mat today!
- You have to buy plastic Christmas Ornaments to make sure they do not get water damage in your garage when not in use.
- You keep your scuba equipment stored close to where you park, just in case you need it to get out of the garage.
- You have to put life preservers on your kids before getting in and out of your car.
- You no longer need an indoor swimming pool.
- Your wife asks you to borrow your fishing boots to pull the car out of the garage
- The local TV station asks if they can use your garage floor for a commercial they need to shoot that is supposed to take place on the moon.
- You need 4WD just to get over the damaged concrete
- You don’t want your wife to read this blog post
- You look outside your window and there is that white fluffy stuff
- Your epoxy floor is so wet and slick in the winter the local hockey team comes and practices in your garage.