What is the difference between the Tsunami Seal and the G-Floor Garage Door Thresholds?
There is a pretty large difference in price between the G-Floor branded threshold and the Tsunami Seal. It is not uncommon for a customer to give us a call and ask us what the difference is between the two products. Truthfully the product have more in common, but there are a couple of key differences.
- Both products are made from a quality PVC as opposed to rubber. This means they will last longer and will not depress over time.
- Both Product come with Liquid Nails (as of the date of this post) brand adhesive.
- Both products are from reputable manufacturers.
- The Tsunami Seal has a limited lifetime warranty where the G-Floor product has a limited five-year warranty.
- The Tsunami Seal comes with a caulk gun.
- The Tsunami Seal typically ships the same business day and almost always ships by the end of the next business day. G-Floor ships within 3 days.
- The G-Floor product provides the same quality material at a lower price point.