Our Covid-19 Response
Our top priority: The safety and health of you, your families, our staff, and their families.
Update for April 3, 2020
Update for March 30, 2020
As an online business, we are exempt from Colorado’s stay at home order. To protect our employees, we will only have one person in the office at a time. We are still shipping many items, read the information below. Hold times and wait times for chat are longer. We promise to answer any questions as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Update for March 25, 2020
Update for March 24, 2020:
The Most Important Thing
We pray that you and your family stay safe. Your safety. The safety of our employees. This is our priority. In accordance with this, before government regulations required us to do so, we changed staff hours to reduce the number of personnel in the office. This allows us to comply with social distancing and sanitize the office more regularly
We Are Open For Business
We are still able to serve our customers. The majority of our products are still going out the door. That said, if you are able to, we hope that you will continue to support small businesses ours. Whether you purchase your new home product from us or a gift certificate at your favorite restaurant, know that you are making a difference.
What is Still Going Out the Door:
- Garage Floor Mats
- Completely in stock and shipping. Some freight deliveries are seeing delays as the delivery of other products are prioritized.
- Rigid Tiles
- Some HDXT product is currently back-ordered. The product is in production and will be shipped to us on April 1.
- TrueLock PVC Tiles
- Major backorders due to factory location.
- Polyurea Coating
- We have ordered extra flake for our standard in-stock flake options.
- GhostShield Products
- Epoxy and Densifiers – with the exception of Ghost Shield products.
- The plant has been closed due to government restrictions.
- Non-stock flake option. We are still providing normal in-stock flake options with our polyurea kits.
We Wish You The Best
Thank you for your support. During this time, we will be answering phone calls and ready to serve you. We will also be flooding our social media with photos of cool garages and cars – while staying informed on Covid-19 is extremely important; we are happy to provide a few posts in your feed that are just for fun.