Reduce Slip and Fall Accidents
With tens of thousands of slip and fall accidents in the US per year causing mental, physical, and legal problems, Nanotech’s added slip resistance will put your mind at ease knowing that your wet tile surface has an added layer of protection against slipping. Nanotech’s Anti-Slip Coating goes on to any ceramic, porcelain, or mosaic tile and creates nano-pores that activate any time a liquid touches them. This creates a strong non-slip effect, all while staying completely invisible and keeping your tile looking bright.
The Anti-Slip coating is excellent for adding slip resistance to the floor of a pool or shower.
This product can be applied over glazed tiles, but has extended wait times. You will have to apply the product at least twice and let it sit for at least 10 minutes each time. This will dull the glazed tile but will increase the tile’s grip.
A surface treated with Nanotech Anti-Slip Coating should be cleaned every 2-3 weeks with water and a mild cleaning agent.
Directions For Use
The Anti-Slip Coating will only bond with floors made of polished granite, ceramic, mosaic, or porcelain tiles as well as slate and quarry tiles. Do not attempt to apply this product to any other material as it will not be able to create the nano-pores and it may alter the appearance of the material.
- Make sure that your surface has been properly cleaned of contaminants, waxes, and other coatings and is completely dry.
- Spray the coating onto the dry surface and wait the appropriate amount of time depending on the material:
- Porcelain tile: 1-2 minutes
- Ceramic tile: 2-5 minutes
- Polished Granite: Up to 10 minutes
- After the required wait time is up, run your fingers across the surface to feel for a difference. If you can not feel a difference, give it an extra minute or two.
- Once there is a noticeable increase in the grip of the surface, use water to neutralize the treated surface. This is important, as leaving the product on the surface for too long may dull the material.